The Brunswick Sportsman’s Club Inc. – Our first meeting was held in the White Church School House on February 10th, 1938. On September 22nd 1941 a contract was made to purchase what was called the Laskow Farm of 80 acres for $1,700. This is the current location of the Club still today. Our address is 78 Bruinswick Sportsclub Road. We have a clubhouse that was the original farmhouse on the property. There is a 14 station archery course thought the woods as well as standing targets on the lawn. We have a trap field for shotgun shooting. We have a 50 Yard small bore range with 2 shooting benches and 7, 15 and 25 yard sidewalks for pistol shooting. Our rifle range has 100, 200 and 300 yard targets with 5 shooting benches and 10 stations for CMP and High Power rifle leagues. For more details, view a map of our facilities. Our membership is strong with 400 members in good standing. Our club is governed by a Board of Directors which consists of 10 members; President, 1st Vice President, 2nd Vice President, Secretary, Treasure and 5 Trustees. New members are welcome when an application is completed with a recommendation of an existing member and the proper fees are paid. The new applicant is then posted for membership in a regular meeting and then voted on in the following regular meeting.