We have a limit of 450 members.
If you are interested in our club and you would like to join or be added to the wait list, than please visit our contact page and select membership as the subject line. Applicants will need to be referred by a current member. If you do not know a current member, you are welcome to attend as a guest any Social or Business meeting, or any activity designated as “Open to the Public” on the club calendar.
We currently conduct meetings in person, at the Club. Our business meetings are scheduled the 2nd Monday of every month and we typically have a social meeting on the 4th Monday of the month. Meetings start at 7pm. Please check the event calendar for changes to meeting schedules.
Thanks for your interest in our club. Take a look at our Membership Application Instructions below.
Each member must abide by our by-laws. You can download the by-laws for more information.
1. You must attend one of the Business Meetings of the club. These are held on the second Monday of the month at 7pm. You can obtain the application at the meeting or by clicking here & Instructions by clicking here.
2. After completing the application, have a current, active member of the Brunswick Sportsman’s Club provide a recommendation for your application. You will need this recommendation before you can proceed to the next step. Make sure that the member’s name is printed legibly. Your sponsoring member must attend with you the meeting that your application will be posted. Note: If you do not know a current member we recommend that you attend either the Business meetings (held the second Monday of the month) or the Social meetings (held the fourth Monday of the month) to get to know our members. You can also get to know members of the club by attending any of the organized shoots that are held at the club. All of these are open to the public and most charge only a nominal fee to cover the costs of targets, materials, etc. Our calendar lists all the organized events and other information about the various shoots.
3. Once you have a recommendation from a current member, please include with your application both the application fee and the one-year membership fee.
4. Upon receiving your application with fees, your application will be read at the next Business meeting, and your name will be posted for one month in the club house to be reviewed by our membership.
5. After being posted for one month, at the following Business meeting, the membership will vote on your application. You are encouraged to attend this meeting, but it is not mandatory. If you are not present you will be notified of the results of the vote.
6. The last step is to attend a new member orientation. These are held on an as-needed basis, but it will usually be held at 7pm on the fourth Monday of the month.
7. At the orientation we will cover Range Rules, Clubhouse Rules, safety, and answer any questions that you may have. The orientation usually lasts about one hour, and we will tour the ranges if light/weather permits. Once you have completed the orientation and signed the rules sheet, you will have your membership card mailed to you within a few days. After all these steps have been completed you will be a full member of the club and free to use the ranges anytime you wish within the posted hours of 8am to dusk. Please download the orientation form here, print and bring it with you to your orientation. Do not sign it until your orientation has been completed.